Men of Circle
Men of Circle is the men’s ministry of Circle Community Church in Orlando, Florida.
Join us as we explore what the Bible has to say about the many roles we play as men. Do you know what it takes to lead a child, a home, a church or a community? Find out what Scripture reveals about these roles and others as we focus on building relationships, encourage one another, and discover where God is at work in our lives today.
We provide men with the opportunity to participate in men’s Bible studies and fellowship activities; serve one another, the Church, city and the world; and experience spiritual growth, discipleship and mentoring.
Regularly scheduled events include:
- Annual steak dinner
- Annual men’s fish fry & game day
- Monthly fellowship breakfasts
- “Codgers” breakfast/fellowship meetings
- Father/son camp outs
- Father/daughter events
- Couples’ nights out
- Service projects for widows/single moms
- Work projects around church facilities
- Helping one another with work projects at our homes
- Small home group book and Bible studies
- And more!
To learn more about our men’s ministry, please contact us today.