“Imagine a world where curious kids become hands-on inventors who discover they’re lovingly crafted by God. Spark creativity with interactive decoration and experiences. Maker Fun Factory Vacation Bible School transforms your church into a place buzzing with excitement!”
We need you to volunteer!
Who? If you will be in middle school in the Fall, you are old enough to volunteer!
Registration for students age 4 through 5th grade will begin later. For now, mark your calendars!
To register a student or sign up as a volunteer, click the button below.
*All volunteers must be background screened by our church. By filling out the volunteer sign up form, you are consenting to a background screening.
- Snack Masters: will make and serve food
- Group Leaders: will be in charge of leading a group of students to their stations (must be at least high school age)
- Story Tellers: will present the lesson for the day
- Craft/Imagination Team: will manage “Imagination Station”
- Game Leaders: will lead the students in fun, themed games
- Music Leaders: will lead song and dance
- Welcome Desk Smiling Faces: will greet families as they come in the door and handle walk-in registration
- Sets/Decorating Team: will artistically make our church look cool
You do not have to be able to make it to each day in order to volunteer! Some roles are more flexible than others. We will work with you.