Last chance to get in on the Seminar Special Bonus!
There is still time to register to attend the FREE Accordance Training Seminar at Circle Orlando this coming Saturday, October 7. There are plenty of seats, so help us spread the news and bring a friend.
Learn about Accordance
Accordance Training Seminars are here to help you! We have been equipping people to use Accordance to its maximum potential for more than 20 years. Whether you use Accordance for your personal devotion time, classwork, sermon preparation, research, or ministerial work, our seminars are suited just for you. New user or longtime aficionado, our talented instructors will revolutionize how you use the program or at least teach you a few new tricks!
The Training Seminars are open to anyone who would like to observe, review, and learn more about Accordance. Non-users are welcome to come and stay as long as they want. Users of Accordance can refresh their basics of Accordance.
The training seminar will demonstrate Accordance running on Mac and Windows.
You are encouraged to bring a computer loaded with Accordance so that you can follow along, but it is not essential, as the trainer’s computer will be projected.
Schedule (subject to some adjustment):
• 9:00-10:15 Intro and then Overview Interface
• 10:15-10:30 Break
• 10:30-12:00 Basic Searching
• 12:00-1:15 Lunch (on your own)
• 1:15-2:15 Greek and Hebrew
• 2:15-2:30 Break
• 2:30-4:00 How to Exegete a Passage
• 4:00-4:15 Break
• 4:15-5:00 Exegesis continued or iOS app
• 5:00-6:00 Atlas & Timeline
How to Register
The seminar is free to all attendees. However, it greatly aids our planning if attendees do let us know as soon as possible if they plan to come, and inform us if their plans change.
To register, send an email to email@example.com. Please reference the name of this seminar location. You can also use this address for any questions about the seminars.
For this seminar we are offering a special bonus — a $10 to $20 credit to people who both register in advance and attend the seminar. Here is how it works:
- You register for the seminar at least 72 hours before the start of the seminar.
- You attend the seminar and sign in on the registration sheet.
- You place an order during the seminar.
- Your credit will be applied in addition to any special offers at the seminar.
Register by October 5th!