It probably goes without saying that we are living in stressful times. Fears and anxieties extend from nearly everywhere we look. Our own political season has been one disturbing revelation after another about both major party candidates.
What seems to bother you the most:
- Immigration laws allowing criminals and non-citizens in to take many jobs from citizens?
- The lack of morals evident in each candidate’s life?
- The lies we continue to here from our own government officials?
- The blatant biased media coverage?
- The threat of terrorists in the U.S.?
- The lack of economic growth and stagnant wages of the middle class?
- The national debt we will likely never be able to pay back?
I could go on and on. I think you get my point – life is uncertain at best and utterly frightening at worst! So, where do you turn for help, for perspective on the outcome of a scary future?
We turn to the Lord. There, in Him, we find peace and assurance of His final control and say on all things! Period! To also find strength to remain confident in Him, more committed to show others the peace we have in facing wherever we’re going.